Table of Contents
Supercell has announced that the newest brawler in Brawl Stars, Doug, will be released on June 25, 2023. It is a Mythic Brawler who is a heavyweight with a drill as his main attack. His Super ability allows him to drill underground and pop up in a different location.
Here are Doug’s stats:
- Health: 7200
- Damage: 1200
- Reload Speed: 2.0 seconds
- Super Charge Rate: 7.0 seconds
Doug’s star powers are:
- Spiral Drill: Doug’s Drill Barrage drills in a spiral pattern, dealing more damage to enemies in the center.
- Drill Dash: Doug’s Drill Rush deals more damage and knocks back enemies.
Doug’s gadget is:
- Drill Dash: Doug dashes forward, dealing damage to enemies in his path.
Here are some tips for using D:
- Use his Drill Barrage to deal damage to enemies from a distance.
- Use his Super ability to surprise enemies and get behind their defenses.
- His star power Spiral Drill can be used to deal more damage to enemies in the center.
- His star power Drill Dash can be used to dash forward and deal damage to enemies.
- His gadget Drill Dash can be used to escape from danger or to get behind enemy lines.
Here are some counters:
- Brawlers with long-range attacks, such as Piper and Brock, can counter D by staying out of his range.
- Brawlers with crowd control abilities, such as Shelly and Tara, can counter D by stunning him or knocking him back.
- Brawlers with high damage output, such as Bull and Darryl, can counter D by quickly taking him down.
Doug the Driller will be released in early August as 1 brawler is released each month and July is already booked for the other chromatic brawler. So, it will be released in the 2nd month of new update.
It is a versatile brawler who can be used in a variety of ways. He is sure to be a popular brawler when he is released, and he is sure to shake up the meta. But what about the future?
The Future of Doug
It is still too early to say what D’s place in the meta will be. However, his unique abilities and stats suggest that he has the potential to be a top-tier brawler. His Drill Barrage can deal a lot of damage from a distance, and his Super ability can be used to surprise enemies and get behind their defenses. Additionally, his star powers and gadget can give him even more utility.
Only time will tell how D will fare in the competitive scene. However, one thing is for sure: he is a brawler that is sure to keep players on their toes. So, stay tuned, Brawlers! D the Driller is coming soon!