id-October is just around the corner, and that means one thing for Brawl Stars fans: the release of the new Mythic brawler, Chuck!
Chuck is a train conductor and a friend of Gus, who was released earlier this season. He is part of the Ghost Station Trio, and his abilities are sure to make him a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
Here is everything we know about Chuck’s release date, abilities, and how to obtain him:
Chuck’s Release Date – Brawl Stars
Chuck is scheduled to be released in mid-October, but Supercell has not yet announced a specific date. However, we can expect him to be released sometime between the 10th and 20th of the month.
Chuck’s Abilities – Brawl stars
Chuck has two main abilities:
- Train Conductor’s Whistle: Chuck blows his whistle to summon a train that travels across the map. The train deals damage to enemies in its path and knocks them back.
- Ghost Station: Chuck creates a ghost station that traps enemies inside. Enemies trapped in the ghost station cannot attack or move.
Chuck also has two star powers:
- Ghostly Whistle: Chuck’s Train Conductor’s Whistle ability now deals more damage and knocks enemies back further.
- Ghost Station Expansion: Chuck’s Ghost Station is now larger and can trap more enemies.
How to Obtain Chuck
There are two ways to obtain Chuck:
- Purchase him directly from the shop: Chuck will be available for purchase for 170 gems.
- Earn him for free through Starr Pass: Chuck will be available as a free reward at tier 30 of the Starr Pass.
Chuck is a highly anticipated brawler, and his release in mid-October is sure to be a big event for the Brawl Stars community. His unique abilities and star powers make him a versatile brawler that can be used in a variety of team compositions.
Whether you choose to purchase Chuck directly or earn him for free through Starr Pass, he is sure to be a valuable addition to your roster. So be sure to mark your calendars for mid-October and get ready to welcome Chuck to the Brawl Stars universe!