Clash Royale January Royal Tournament will be happening soon, this is most difficult tournament that happens overtime. Over 100 top players compete for limited bonus legendary emotes and gold.
Participating in the event is free, however, the competition has two reward tiers, and players must spend 500 gems if they want to purchase the bonus reward tier. Not all players use 500 gems (F2P) but the free rewards till the end are good too.
But this time Players will be allowed to ban 6 Overpowered cards out of 10. This is to make the tournament fairer as some cards are Overused and make the tournament less fun with same deck getting used too much.
This list is made according to cards wins rate and use rate in current meta:
- Heal Spirit is the best rare card with highest win rate and lowest use rate. (Used in quick cycle decks)
- Three musketeers is second best rare card according to win rate and use rate. (This card is a win-condition)
- Zappies is 3rd best rare card. (Used to stun opponent’s heavy weights, not allowing to move forward sometimes)
- Elixir Collector is 4th best. (This became pretty popular after the rework)
- Tombstone is 5th best. (This became popular after getting in a deck with might miner)
These cards have their own decks that are in current meta making their win and use rate better.
Clash Royale Info!
Clash Royale is a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favourite Clash characters and much, much more. Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena.